Umrah Vaccination Clinic
A Meningococcal (ACWY) vaccination and certificate is a mandatory visa requirement for those travelling for Hajj and Umrah.
- If your planning to go Umrah (or
Hajj) then you will need a Meningitis ACWY Vaccination & Proof of
immunisation in the form of a certificate when you submit your passport
for an Umrah Visa.
- The vaccinations are administered by our medical practitioners and a FREE vaccination certificate will be issued.
- The vaccination certificate is valid for a period of 5 years.
- This is a not-for-profit service which has been running for over 10 years.
- Travel Health & Safety Advice
- Booking a Pilgrimage Package Advice
Please note: You are advised to book early to avoid issues in getting an appointment with your local GP or Pharmacy.
We would like to thank National Zakat Foundation for the use of their venue.
T&C's Apply. We reserve the right to cancel the event, or postpone the event if there are not sufficient numbers booked.